Actions and Detail Panel
Movement Lunch November 2016
Thu 3 November 2016, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM SGT
Movement Lunches are an opportunity to learn more about social movements, what they are, how they can help you tap into their power to amplify cause-related marketing, public relations, and organisational social responsibility.
Essentially, everything you ever wanted to know about social movements but were afraid to ask.
At the lunch, you’ll learn:
- What are social movements?
- Why are social movements important for my organisation?
- Why do social movements happen?
- How do I build social movements into my plans?
- Case studies of some great social movements.
Nadim van der Ros
Founder, Be An Idea
Nadim has over a decade of experience across all disciplines in the marketing field - from brand planning to digital marketing. He started Be An Idea with the intention that marketing could do better and believes that “better” is built together, through the collaboration of government, industry and civil society.
Strategic Solutions Lead, Be An Idea
Anthony heads up Strategy Solutions at Be An Idea, having come from a brand planning background. He graduated from Singapore’s SMU with a Master’s in Tri-Sector Collaboration and advises clients and organisations on how best to foster collaborations with purpose and impact.
Who should attend
- non-profit and non-government professionals
- civil servants at government agencies
- social enterprises
- cause-related project owners
- marketing and brand managers
- corporate social responsibility managers
- public relations managers
Date and Time
Singapore Shopping Centre
190 Clemenceau Avenue
Level 6 - Workcentral, Reading Room
Singapore, Singapore 239924