Actions and Detail Panel
Raising your Personal & Professional Consciousness: 2-Day Course
Fri, 4 Aug 2017, 09:00 – Sat, 5 Aug 2017, 18:00 WITA
Raising your Personal & Professional Consciousness
Limited to 9 Participants
Singapore @ the Screening Room
For more details check out: www.koipondstrategy.com
We know you have a busy life, and time is precious.
What if, over a single weekend in Singapore, you could learn a dozen Life and Business strategies, meet a few new faces, and in short...rock your world forever?
1 + 1 = 3
This 2-Day Workshop is a hybrid of two of our life-changing programmes in just a single weekend! It will give you an excellent introduction to the Koi Pond Strategy principles of life and business.
As a result of taking this programme, many will choose to come back and do the 5-Day Experiencing Your Authentic-Self Retreat or 4-Day Business Consciousness Workshop to go deeper on each subject, as well as the application of the principles and build a plan to execute for your life and business.
WHAT WILL THIS WORKSHOP COVER?
Day 1 - Authentic & Conscious Self
• Identifying the saboteur within and how to effectively deal with it
• Connecting to who you are at the deepest level
• Seeing how limiting beliefs, stifle your growth
• Bringing clarity and hope into your life
• Exploring the option to make conscious, more responsible choices
• Introduction to Heart Mastery – Your Head & Heart working in sync
Day 2 - Authentic & Conscious Business
• An introduction to 12-workable strategies that can transform both you and your business
• Clarity as to what is important to you, your development and your company
• Measuring your Personal and Company consciousness
• Aligning Passion, Purpose and Values
• Asking the right questions
1-HOUR PRIVATE COACHING SESSION
Included in the programme is a private coaching session after the course is completed via SKYPE. During the course you will have many one-on-one chats over meals and during breaks with instructors, but this call will give you a chance to explore and discuss any aspect of your personal or professional life, business situations you feel driven to explore further.
WHAT IS THIS WORKSHOP REALLY LIKE?
In two words: Life-Changing. The interactive time spent over meals and within group sessions with like-minded, well-traveled, global professionals like you, will provide new energy that you may have not felt for a very long time. The environment will give you new perspective from the moment you arrive.
To reveal who you are behind the masks we live in and understand the true nature of you, is totally liberating and brings passion and certainty back into your life. It gives you the ability to know with clarity, which of the two voices in your head is worthy of following. It gives you tried and tested tools to apply to your life either on a personal or professional basis.
You will start to notice a change in yourself. You will feel that this is unlike other thing or course you have done in the past. Yes, this is a very different feeling, as you start moving out of your head and into your heart. You will find that the ideas about how to make change in your life are finally starting to become very clear, as is your belief in yourself that these changes will truly align with who you really are, and who you want to be, from here on. There is no looking back and you could not be happier about it.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• You feel that within you, there is untapped potential and a genuine urge to bring out
imaginative, creative skills and new ideas that remain locked inside you
• Those in need of change, who have travelled far enough down the spiral of
dissatisfaction and are ready to break free from their limits.
• Those feeling overwhelmed and in need of new, vibrant and workable solutions
to their everyday life or workplace challenges.
• Your existing business growth model is no longer effective, and you don’t feel like
you are moving forward in the way you would like.
• Those who seek ways to develop further as a leader in order to bring a more positive
impact on the people in your life, your business and the wider community.
• Business and/or family pressure is taking a toll on your personal health or
impacting your life in ways that no longer can be ignored.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS & COACHES FOR THIS PROGRAMME
About Rick Pursell
Rick is truly one of a kind. His passion and purpose in life is clear, and everything he does supports this. His journey in life has been amazing, but hardly a straight line. Returning from the battles of combat in the Vietnam War at just 22-years old, he was a self-described - “broken man”. Rising up from this, he undertook both a corporate business path in the energy sector, as well as a spiritual one, studying with masters across India, China and SE Asia. Rick is a TEDx speak and author, but above all, he is a master at intuitively listening, understanding and helping others see what they cannot see in themselves.
About Michael Johnson
Michael is often described as a “warm fire to be around”, whom you will be comfortable with the moment you meet him. With experience across a wide range of industries, Michael has coached and collaborated with leaders at the MD/Board level in businesses large and small in the USA, Europe and Asia. From the seven countries he has lived and worked in, he draws on these experiences and uses a lot of first hand examples and analogies in course discussions and coaching sessions. Originally from the USA, Michael is based in Singapore and lives in the Tanjong Pagar area, where you can meet him for a coffee anytime when he is not in Bali.
S$750.00/per participant - includes all service charges & taxes*
*Eligible for 40% credit for companies via the Singapore Productivity & Innovation Credit Scheme (PIC) - Nett cost after PIC credit: S$450/per participant.
PROGRAMME PACKAGE INCLUDES
· 2-Day Interactive Workshop
· Lunch & Coffee Breaks for Both Days
· 1-Hour Private Life/Business Coaching (after the course weekend)
· USB of all course materials
NOTE: Course begins at 9am and ends by 6pm for both days.
Please check with us for any questions on this, or to confirm booking additional nights either before or after the retreat dates. Email: email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• By purchasing a course, you agree to all terms and conditions below.
• Programmes are not offered in a reduced time format
• The Length of your stay can be extended (either before the course begins or after it is completed) based on your needs and resort availability at a discounted rate.
• All Singapore transactions are processed through our parent company APAC
STRATEGIC PARTNERS PTE LTD, a Singapore registered company.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
• 100% payment due to confirm your space for any scheduled course.
• Any cancellation within 14-days or less of expected arrival date will be charged at 100% of the full booking.
• Any cancellation within 21-days or greater of the arrival date will be charged at 50% of the full booking
• If you wish to re-book to a new course date with 21-days or greater notice of your original booking date to a future date this is permitted. The new dates must occur within 6-months or less of your original programme date. An 80% credit to the new programme total costs will apply. Subject to availability.
• Koi Pond Strategy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course date for any reason. In these cases, a full refund or course credit will be issued to paid participants, whichever is preferred by you.
• For non-arrival or early departure for any reason 100% payment will be charged