What you'll get from this practical course...
- 3-hour hands-on training on REITs investing for passive income and capital gain.
- Easy to use checklist to evaluate a REIT.
- Lifetime access to REITs community in Kenny’s Facebook secret group.
Attend this course to learn…
- How to time the REITs market.
- How to choose favourable REITs sectors and avoid risky ones.
- How to evaluate REITs using a checklist
- How to enter
- How to exit
- Case studies to reinforce learning
- Date: 1 Nov 2016 (Tue)
- Time: 7pm – 10pm (Registration starts 6.30pm)
- Venue: CMC Markets Singapore. 9 Raffles Place, #30-02 Republic Plaza Tower 1, Singapore 048619 (map)
- MRT: Raffles Place (EW14/NS26)
- Food: Not provided
- If you're unable to make it, please join our mailing list to be kept posted: http://mystocksinvesting.com/mailinglist/
Who should attend
Come, if you’re an investor who wants to…
- Receive regular passive income.
- Diversify your portfolio.
- Learn more about REITs from a practitioner.
- Invest in a simple business model you can easily understand.
- Avoid making expensive mistakes in REITs investments especially if you’re already invested in them.
REITs investing for passive income and capital gain!
The REITs industry in Singapore is worth about S$70 billion. Consisting of 35 REITs, it is one of the largest industry on the Singapore stock exchange.
The key benefit of REITs is that they distribute at least 90% of their distributable income to their investors every 3 or 6 months, thus giving the investors regular passive income.
However, REITs investments are not without risks. The REITs market collapsed 75% from 1110 points on 21 Jun 2007 to 276 points on 12 Mar 2009. And more recently, it fell 22% within 7 months from 892 points on 30 Apr 2013 to 692 points on 12 Dec 2013.
Is there a way to avoid this pain? How can you navigate safely in your journey of generating passive income from REITs investments?
Come join us at our REITs course and learn from trainer, Mr Kenny Loh, a financial blogger since 2009 who is also a successful REITs investor.