San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Discovering Places: Panama
Wednesday 20 November 2013 at 7.00pm
Discover the Republic of Panama ahead of next year's centenary of the canal's completion at this informative evening for first-time travellers to the country. Network with exhibitors and fellow travellers, and ask questions of our expert panel:
- Sarah Woods, freelance travel writer and author of Bradt Panama guidebook
- Emma Sayer, ecosystems ecologist with seven years' experience living and conducting research in Panama
All images © Emma Sayer. Clockwise from top left: Altos De Campana; canal near Gamboa; coconut thief; Portobelo fort; San Blas bar; pelicans.
Tickets: RGS-IBG members £10, non-members £15, includes wine and an information pack.
- Kensington Gore doors open at 6.30pm
- Presentations and discussion will start at 7.00pm
- Admittance is by ticket only
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
When & Where
Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)
Founded in 1830, we are a world centre for geography: supporting research, education, expeditions and fieldwork, and promoting public engagement and informed enjoyment of our world.