Actions and Detail Panel
Riding on the Wave of Technologies in Learning and Development
Fri 14 October 2016, 10:00 – 12:00 Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
About the Workshop
Technology is a key strategy to enhance adult learning and widen access to CET. This workshop provides an overview of the drivers that determine the paradigm shift for technology-enhanced learning, discusses current and emerging trends in learning and development, and highlights considerations in the adoption of technology enhanced learning for CET sectors.
At the end of this programme, participants would be able to:
- Describe the drivers for technology-enhanced learning
- Describe current and emerging trends in learning technology
- Describe major factors to consider in adoption of technology-enhanced learning
- Describe different types of e-learning
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the following CET professionals:
- Training Management: e-learning specialist, developer, programme manager, training manager, business development manager, education technologist, training consultant
- Human Resource Development: human resource specialist, learning & development manager, organisational planner, training manager, consultant
- Workforce Development: researcher, policy maker, framework developer, programme implementer, quality assurance manager, career development facilitator
About the Speaker
Michelle Cheak has 15 years of experience in facilitating, instructional design and providing learning solutions, particularly e-learning solutions. Her area of work extends from K-12 schools, SMEs, MNCs to government agencies. Specialised in curriculum, content and solutions development for e-learning and blended learning, Michelle has worked on projects for several organisations and institutions including MINDEF, DSTA, VISA, MOE, HPB and NTU. Her work for these organisations involves content development projects, curriculum design as well as consultancy in the area of learning solutions and providing recommendations for blended solutions which included the use of emerging technology.
If you require further information or assistance, please email us at email@example.com.