Actions and Detail Panel
Self-Defence Training 2017
Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 10:30 – Sat, 13 May 2017, 12:00 MYT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Don't be the next victim, learn how to better protect yourself and your family!
Unfortunately, the prevailing wisdom is that you need years of experience or a background in martial arts to be able to defend yourself. However, this is not true and with the right guidance and training, everyone can learn to protect themselves.
The Warrior Self-Defence system is designed for persons of all ages, genders and sizes. The training is tailored for real life and delivered by experienced security professionals. You will learn how to improve your safety, security and survivability.
The 8-week beginner level training is:
Designed for real life situations
Suitable for beginners with no previous experience
Delivered by experienced security professionals with real-world experience
Small group training (personalized advise)
You will learn how to Deter, Detect, Defend against security and safety threats.
Conor is a former member of the Irish Military Special Forces with extensive international experience preparing and leading Elite Warrior's for high risk environments. His background is in VVIP Protection, Counterterrorism, Corporate Security, Tactical Fitness, Close Quarter Combat, Unarmed Combat, Kickboxing, Paramedical, Health & Safety and Survival Training.
Jon brings real life experience and practical advice to his training. He is an experienced security professional who has worked at the frontline in bars and clubs in New York. He specialises in verbal de-escalation of conflicts and is also a T.C.I. (Therapeutic Crisis Intervention) trainer.
Martial Arts/ Athletics Qualifications
• 3 years as Starter at Defensive End/Outside Linebacker for Buffalo State College 1997-2000
• 11 years of Danzan Ryu Jujitsu, holding rank of Nidan (2nd Black)
• Completed Mode 1 of Okazaki Restorative Massage (Seifukujtsu)
• 7 years of Daito Ryu Aikijujutsu, holding rank of Ikkyu
• 2 years Ba Ji Quan
• Completed K.I.T.W. (Knife In The Woods) Tactical/Combat-based knife training course in 2008
What should I bring to the sessions?
Dress in Gym Gear, and bring pen & paper, drinking water for yourself, and a “Can Do” attitude.
Do I need to be physically fit to join this course?
No, you only need a basic level of fitness.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For more information, please call or Whatsapp 012-4594728.
What if I don't have a Paypal account?
Not to worry, you can still pay using your debit/ credit card through Paypal's system without signing up for an account. Just follow the instructions below:
1) After filling in your registration details, click on "PayPal Check Out".
2) Instead of logging in, choose "Check out as Guest". (Note that sometimes this same button is titled "Create an Account", please click on it anyway. You do not have to actually create an account to pay.)
3) Proceed to enter your debit or credit card details and make payment. The End!