This class is suitable for students who have completed our beginner Fashion Sewing 101 class or equivalent. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, you may want to join our Fashion Sewing 101 class first.
1 session workshop total 2 hours
A pretty kisslock for your girl? A handy little wallet for your boy?
Make them both in this one class, and take home the skills to make them for yourself. Most importantly, have fun making them even with your kid to decorate their very own wallet too!
All materials, sewing tools + domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling & construction methods for wallets
- Operate sewing machine & learn tips for good sewing
- Work with various notions like zippers & kisslock clamps
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
- Stitching & binding techniques
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.