Shoot Like a Pro
A talk and demo on Photography For Your Business by award winning photographer Yian Huang.
$16 (Members) | $32 (Non-Members)
Inclusive of Lunch
Yian is our CFO, but I'll bet you didn't know that also stands for Chief Fotography Officer.
He is an award-winning lensman who has exhibited at the Palais du Louvre in Paris, photographed the conflict in the Palestinian Territories for the Associated Press, shot for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, worked for the Newark Star Ledger in New York City, and interned at Magnum Photos—where he almost tried his best to rub shoulders with Josef Koudelka and Henri Cartier-Bresson, and he put on James Nachtwey's flak jacket when he wasn't looking.
At this session, Yian will showcase his ten favourite photos, and once he is done humble-bragging, will go on to deliver to you some real value with:
• How to make your iPhone photos look more professional
• How to see the light — the most important (by far) quality of good photos
• How to use photography to build your community.
• Demo with model (or enthusiastic volunteer)
• Walk around the office to showcase best locations and light
• Practice and critique session (BYOCameraphone, partner will be provided.)
Yian's valuable photography tips will ensure that you leave the class producing better pictures and a good looking Instagram page for your business.