Actions and Detail Panel
Social Impact Assessment Workshop: How to Measure & Scale Your Success
Thu 13 July 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
- You want to know if you are actually making an impact in the works that you do
- You want to leverage social impact assessment tools to improve the effectiveness of your works
- You want to allocate your resources to the right activities to generate maximum impact
- You want to communicate your impact effectively to your stakeholders
- Understand what is social impact assessment and its significance
- Define relevant social impact indicators for your business/initiative
- Formulate a clear plan to track and articulate your social impact
LARRY TCHIOU, FOUNDER & SOCIAL ENTERPRISE COACH
Larry Tchiou is the founder of UNFRAMED. A serial social entrepreneur, Larry started his career as a tech consultant in the NYC before moving to Asia where he co-founded an Ashoka-awarded global community, MakeSense. A social innovation and entrepreneurship practitioner, Larry has been involved in building ecosystems, advising and mentoring entrepreneurs for the past 6 years, in Europe, China & Singapore.
ADRIAN CHEW, PROGRAM MANAGER & SOCIAL IMPACT COACH
Adrian Chew is the Programme Manager at UNFRAMED. Passionate about social innovation and social impact, Adrian believes in providing the right support for social change makers to realize their full potential. In his spare time, Adrian devises skills-based volunteering programmes with Conjunct Consulting, for corporate professionals to contribute their expertise for a social cause.
UNFRAMED reserves the right to revise the programme or change the facilitator should circumstances so warrant. In the event of any change in date or venue, or the cancellation of the event, the participants will be notified prior to the event.
By filling up this event, I hereby agree and consent that my personal data provided in this form may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by UNFRAMED for the purposes of processing my registration to the event, invitations to future events and online surveys; marketing and promotional activities on print and social media, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislation related thereto.