SPARKLINE'S Digital Launchpad Workshop
Thursday, 27 October 2016 at 09:00 - Friday, 28 October 2016 at 17:00 (SGT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our Digital Launchpad Workshops are tailored for small business owner and key players within small startups.
Day One - Digital Marketing Strategies for Small Business
- Use free tools to assess the impact of your online presence
- Learn about digital marketing channels and the tools and tactics for success
- Develop a strategy to activate digital marketing in your small business
Day Two - Google Analytics for the 'Non Analyst'
- A perfect follow up to ‘Digital Marketing’!
- Use free analytics tools to ‘analyse’ the success of your marketing efforts
- Confidently navigate key reports and customise features in Google Analytics
- Blend data with owner’s intuition to make strategic decisions that impact your bottom line
We won't give you the answers, we'll give the skills and knowledge you need to get strategic about digital in your business!
When & Where
At Sparkline we don’t believe that one size fits all, which is why our workshops focus on people not products. Our aim is to bring like minded people together to create a community of data empowered enthusiasts.
We evangelise the power of training because we’ve seen first hand the positive effects that introducing the right skills can have on the longevity of a business.
Our interactive approach will give you the confidence to unlock the power of analytics, regardless of who you are or where you are in your digital journey!