Singapore aims to emerge as a center of excellence for sustainable energy and the programme helps the professionals in the sector to increase their internal capabilities and for those who are passionate about energy efficiency to grow into plum jobs regionally and globally in sustainable energy.
This programme is suitable for mid-to senior-level managers from industries such as Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, General Manufacturing, Semiconductor, Power Generation, Facilities Management, Shopping malls, Hotels and Hospitals.
August 2016 - January 2017
5 Modules + 1 Learning Journey, held once a month (full day)
Venue - NTUC Centre, One Marina Boulevard
- Climate Change, Mitigation & Adaptation Strategies
- Drivers of Energy Efficiency - Operations, Assessment & Solution
- Solar - The Future Power Generation
- Project Develop in Renewable Energy
- Systems Thinking & Architecting - a system approach to solving urban systems problems
- Learning Journey
Programme Fee ** Funding available
$1,600 per participant (subject to 7% GST) or $970 after e2i course fee funding support of up to 40%
NTUC Union Members enjoy Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) funding at 50% of the unfunded course fee capped at $250 every year
Please contact SEAS Training Department at +65 6337 9886 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.