There is a book in each of us that is waiting to get published and all that is needed is to know how to get it done. Whilst working with a renowned publisher is one option, the other popular option these days is to self-publish, which has become a viable business model for both new and established authors. Through this dynamic evening seminar, hosted by author-entrepreneur Jit Puru, come acquire the ABC's of self-publishing and learn how you can get your book published in under a year.
What you'll learn from this seminar:
- The difference between traditional publishing vs self-publishing.
- Establishing why you're writing a book and who is your target market.
- Prerequisites of successful self-publishing.
- Self-publishing checklist.
- Timelines, budgets, and pricing.
- The structure and framework of a book.
- The different sections needed in a book.
- Writing using a system that works.
- How to ensure your book looks professional.
- Choosing between on-demand printing or bulk print runs.
- How to gain funds for the production of your book.
- How to do market and sell your book.
- Getting to know your revenue streams.
- Ebook publishing.
- Common mistakes to avoid and key things to watch out for.
Jit Puru is the author of the book You Deserve Happiness: How To Attract And Achieve Success By Gaining Emotional And Mental Mastery, a corporate trainer, speaker, and strategist who is passionate about transforming lives through personal empowerment. Since founding Jit & Company in 2014, Jit has trained thousands through the seminars and training programmes he has delivered to various organisations, such as Motorola Solutions, DBS Bank, C&H International, AIA, Prudential, Ultra Supplies, Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, and the Ministry of Education. The company has expanded its reach to Southeast Asia and is poised to grow even stronger in the region and beyond. Jit strongly believes in personal development and affirms this notion by continually improving himself. Driven by a relentless pursuit of knowledge and backed by his desire to help people to be the best that they can be, Jit is well- positioned to add massive value to the people he comes in contact with in more ways than one.