About the Workshop
One of the challenges that content owners face when converting learning materials to rich media content (visuals and videos) is the creation of a “story” from the training presentation slides. This workshop shares the processes of converting content to rich media as a basic step in creating e-learning/mobile-learning content. Participants are encouraged to prepare their presentation slides in advance, so they can be used as case studies in the session.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the steps needed to take in converting training slides to video script
- Understand which resources are needed and where to find them to create the best efficient training materials
- Understand how videos can play important role in the overall training programmes
- Create a simple storyboard from your training slides
- Create an interactive video
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the following CET professionals:
- Adult Education: trainers, coaches, facilitators, educators, assessors, instructional designers
- Training Management: e-learning specialists, developers, programme managers, training managers, business development managers, education technologists, training consultants.
About the Speaker
Raanan Nedivi, the CEO of Broadband Education Pte Ltd, is one of the pioneers in multimedia based e-learning. While being enrolled as a Ph.D student in biochemistry, he saw a great demand for multimedia based education and started producing various trainings and promotional films for corporate clients and institutions like Intel, Israeli Ministry of Security, Motorola and different Universities. He set up Broadband Education in 2002 to expand the multimedia-based learning onto the internet and other new media platforms.
Specialized in content, application and solution development for e-learning and blended learning, he and his Group have been working with MNCs like DHL, T-Mobile, Boeing, MasterCard and Shell as clients or partners regionally and globally. His reputation as an innovative and trusted e-learning pioneer with many successful projects to his credit has lead to existing clients referring his expertise to other companies.