Actions and Detail Panel
Trump Era; Where are the Risks & Opportunities? (13Feb17)
Mon 13 February 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Thank you for your kind support. If this event is sold out, please join my mailing list to be kept posted of future similar events.
Experts expect market volatility as Trump unleashes his agenda to make America great again.
Do you know where are the risks and opportunities?
In this fre'e workshop, Kenny Loh, a popular financial blogger with over 19,000 visitors to his blog monthly, together with his invited guest speaker, Mr Sani Hamid, a 21-year veteran working in the financial markets, will share with you:
- Where are the fund managers moving their funds to take advantage of the Trump Era.
- What are the risks as Trump implements his agenda and how to avoid them.
- How to allocate your capital to maximise your funds to take advantage of this instituitional fund flow.
About Mr Sani Hamid
- more than 21 years of working experience in the financial markets.
- worked for companies such as S&P MMS where he led a team of analysts covering Emerging Asian economies; BNP Paribas peregrine as senior economist; and S&P Ratings as a sovereign analyst overseeing the ratings of countries such Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Singapore.
- widely quoted in the media throughout his career, appeared regularly on CNBC and Channel News Asia, and has spoken at numerous international seminars on a wide range of topics.
- Director, Wealth Management in one of the largest and award-winning independent financial advisory firm in Singapore.
Kenny is passionate about helping serious individuals achieve their financial goals. If you're serious about building a secure investment portfolio for your retirement, register for this f'ree workshop now.