THE FINEST OF ANANDA COLLECTION - IDEO SUKHUMVIT 93
Only 80m to Bangchak BTS Station, 15m to sheltered skywalk to BTS
Prices starting SGD 128k up. Attractive downpayment from less than SGD 30,000.
15th & 16th October 2016, Four Seasons Hotel
11 am and 3pm
Topic addressed by Christopher Moore - Bangkok Mass Transit and Infrastructure Expansion
Location of Ideo Sukhumvit 93
IDEO Sukhumvit 93 (Ideo Sukhumvit 93)
Ananda Golden Land Property Development PLC (PLC).
The project is located in:Sukhumvit Road, Chak Phra Khanong.
Condominium High Rise 38 storeys building, 1332 units and 2 commercial stores.
Total land size around 8-3-59.6 Rai (12,800 s.q.m)
Studio 25 - 28 sqm
1 Bedroom 31 - 47 sqm
2 Bedrooms 51 - 69 sqm
Ground Energetic Triple Lobby, Mail Room, Juristic Office, Energetic Playscape, Garden, Shops, Carpark
2nd-4th Car Park
5th Energetic Playspace : 2 Lap Pools 25 M, 45 M & Kids Pool, Changing Rooms, Fitness, Social Club, Kids Room
6th Energetic Playspace : Amphitheatre Library, Smart Co-Working Space, Residential Units
7th – 38th Residential Units
EIA (environmental impact assessment) is in progress.
It is located around BTS Bangchak at a location near a Metro and amenities.
- Swimming pool
- Children's Pool
- Co-Working Space
- Access Card Control
- 24 hrs Security
- Number one in mass transit condos.
- Number two seller of condos in Thailand in 2014
- Founded in 1999 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (“SET”) in December 2012
- SET 100 company since January 1st 2015. Awarded Outstanding Achievement in Investor Relations at 2014 SET Awards
- Multiple award winner
Why Thailand Property?
- Minimal restrictions on foreign ownership.
- High return on investment.
- Bangkok prime property prices are growing fastest globally.
- Great opportunity to buy a holiday home in Thailand.
- Low cost of living when compared to other countries in Asia.
Why visit the Exhibition?
- Explore this hassle free, irresistible opportunity from Ananda and what Thailand has to offer.
- Gain clear information on Thailand property purchase and procedure.
- Discover why Thailand has one of the fastest growing property markets in the world
- Learn why Thailand's appeal is so strong that it was one of the only places in Asia that was unaffected by the Asian economic crisis during the late 1990s.
- Find out why Rental returns on apartments continue to remain high as more and more holidaymakers are opting for the privacy of a rental property over a hotel room.
Come and If you think it will break your bank to own a unit in such an excellent condominium, it'll shock you to know prices start from only about SGD$128,000 with attractive downpayment of less than SGD 30,000!
Recent News Flash
What the AEC will mean for Thailand?
The AEC (ASEAN Economic Community) is a common market agreement between the ASEAN countries, which will create a regional common market of about 600 million consumers...More..
Phuket airport Terminal X opens Feb 5 .
Terminal X will have the capacity to serve up to five million passengers a year or around 4,000 passengers per hour. More..
Siam Paragon owners to build huge complex in Phuket More...
Real-estate investment boom in Phuket
Strong domestic and foreign demand drives residential, commercial development worth Bt50 bn
Property companies are expanding their investment to develop more than Bt50-billion worth of residential and commercial projects in Phuket this year and next, on the back of strong demand from both Thais and foreigners. More..
Russian invasion revs up Phuket rental market
The inquiries for the ”Millionaires’ Mile” in Kamala are mostly from Europeans and wealthy Russians. In fact Russians are spread across all areas from north to south, but they favour the busy Patong . More…
Get connected with us!
When & Where
Four Seasons Hotel
190 Orchard Boulevard
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd (License No : L3008022J)
+65 9451 6256 (Xinyi Lin)
CEA Reg No: R019393G