RISE TO NEW HEIGHTS AND LIVE YOUR DREAM!
Discover your potential and fulfill your dream with our Professional Trader Programme (PTP)
- Discover real in -depth knowledge from a panel of trainers comprising of a fund manager, full time trader and top -tier remisier
- Become a full time licensed trader with Phillip Securities
- Full Sponsorship of course and exam fees by Phillip Securities*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
About the Programme
Professional Traders Programme (PTP) is an intensive training that is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and techniques of being a professional securities trader.
Starting from ground zero on what trading in the stock market entails, how to select stocks, exploring the sophisticated analysis techniques and strategies used by our trainer, to utilize a variety of trading methodologies to enter and exit the market and how to develop a profitable trading plan.
This PTP will build a foundation required by you to be professional trader by addressing the 5Ps (Product, Platform, Price, Psychology and Plan) of trading.
Additionally you'll learn from fund manager on building your trading books through Top-Down Analysis as well as the back to basic Bottom-Up approach.
You'll be guided by a full-time professional trader to develop yourself as professional trader. He will provide his real life experience as professional trader and demonstrate his live trading portfolio.
Upon successful completion, participants will have the essential knowledge required to safely, confidently and profitably trade in the share market.
If participants, during the course, find that they have the interest and the aspect of becoming a Full-Time Trader, they can proceed to pass the Trading Representative examinations (CMFAS Module 1A, 5, 6 & 6A) through preparation courses with CyberQuote, obtain Trading Representative License and join Phillip Securities Pte Ltd as a Full-Time Trader.
Who should attend?
- Individuals from a wide diversified professional fields and backgrounds who are exploring a career and gaining an insight within this industry with the aim of acquiring an overview of the markets and its products
- Investors who want to build foundation on stock trading and investment
- Savvy retail investors who are keen to take the next grade and pursue trading as a career
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SEMINARS
Please note that under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012, CyberQuote Pte Ltd respect the privacy of all our customers and visitors, and are committed to safeguarding the personal information you provided to us.
For the event registrations, you will be requested to provide your personal particulars, which include but are not limited to the following:
a) Full Name
b) Contact details, including telephone number/s and/ or email addresses
Please note that CyberQuote Pte Ltd will send out “Email Confirmation”, Short Message Service (SMS), events / seminars and marketing via email to all registrants for all CyberQuote Pte Ltd events.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent from receiving events information, please contact us at CQCourse@cyberquote.com.sg. All personal data held by CyberQuote Pte Ltd will be kept confidential, will not use and disclose to third parties.
Save This Event
When & Where
CyberQuote Pte Ltd
CyberQuote Pte Ltd
With more than 16 years’ track record in the financial industry, CyberQuote (“CQ”) has built a reputable name among financial players as a quality training institution. CQ specialises in financial and trading courses for both professionals and novices, delivering knowledge through theory and practical teaching by experienced practitioners.
Teaching our participants how to fish without the tools is insufficient. To ensure that all our participants can apply their newly acquired knowledge and skills, CQ provides the following strategic trading tools for your immediate investment and trading needs:
· MetaStock — the award-winning charting tool;
· Data Feed — enables you to use end-of-day data or real-time data plotted into charts format to perform Technical Analysis;
· Stock Alert — a service for all busy investors to monitor their stock prices activities.