Actions and Detail Panel
8 Essential Steps To Scope and Plan a Custom Web or Mobile Applications
Tue 25 October 2016, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM SGT
We'll be doing a talk on how you can leverage Binary Thinktank's 8 Essential Steps: To scope and plan a custom web or mobile application project before development.
About the presentation
Digital projects frequently miss deadlines and go over budget due to lack of up-front planning and misaligned stakeholder expectations. Binary Thinktank's 8 Essential Steps helps predict, manage and mitigate these project risks. Join us to learn how to leverage these essential project planning steps for your next digital project.
Who this talk is GREAT for:
- Entrepreneurs planning a business around an online service or product
- Business developers, account executives or managers of creative agencies who work on technical projects.
- Corporate project owners and project managers who want to learn more about managing digital projects.
- Senior developers looking to become Solution Architects can also benefit from the guidelines we provide to up their project planning game.
Who this talk is NOT for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to just “dive straight into development” without planning - unless they are interested in a better way.
- Corporate with inflexible and fixed project planning policies - unless they are open to change.
- Businesses that don’t mind wasting budget and time - unless they have a hard deadline and tight budget.
About the speaker
Karyn Lim is an assistant solution architect at Binary Thinktank and a new addition to the team. She is interested in helping make people more aware of the processes behind custom application develoment and how to plan for it.
All attendees will recieve a free copy of our ebook on the 8 Essential Steps: To scope and plan a custom web or mobile application project before development.