San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A workshop on location attractiveness Index
If you are a retailer, then you are likely be in one of these three situations:
- You are in a location that is thronged with traffic but no one is visiting your outlet
- You are visited by many customers, but margin is still razor thin
- You are doing well and hope to identify a new location to set up another outlet
If you are a landlord or mall owner, then you will like to:
- Understand how the change in consumption pattern affects you
- Understand how to better market your location
- Optimise tenant mix revenue
For close to a year, OCM and Standices have been sharing sentiment studies on the various locations and on many brands as well. As we move to the close of 2016, we will like to share our study of the Top 50 Malls in Singapore.
Things that will be covered:
- Why we should worry about sentiment/consumption trend
- What makes a location attractive
- Where exactly are the customers
- When should we do a promotion
- How to properly position a location into a destination
This sharing will be done by:
Mr Ebenezer Heng - The creator of LAI, location Attractiveness Index, the National Coffee Movement. Ebenezer's sharing is based on his work with many F&B owners and brands, distilling the key success factors.
Dr Lek Hsiang Hui - The creator of Standices system that generates the Top 50 Malls report and many other brand reports. Dr Lek's sharing is based on his research subjects that range from Singapore Tourism Board to the indie cafe round the corner.
Why you should attend?
- To get a better understanding of Location Attractiveness Index
- To get a clearer picture on the potential of different malls
- To position your location to a destination
Who should attend?
F&B and retail Owners, Managers. Marketing Managers of various FMCG brands. Real Estate companies marketing for Malls and shops. Malls Owners and their marketing department