San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Future Inclusive Economy:
Mass Collaboration Across All Sectors
Early-Bird Pricing Still Applies!
This event will feature keynote, plenary, parallel thematic sessions, social enterprise project presentations focusing on:
- What is BoP the market now and how it affects the overall economy
- Leveraging Technology to solve problems on benefits sharing Arising out of Their Utilization
- Promoting cross industry collaboration to BoP investments. Increase Existing networks and spark new collaborations.
300-500 Participants expected to Participate in the conference.
The event intends to provide a forum for exchanging insights, perspectives, solutions that address sustainable growth in BoP ventures.
With Guest of Honour
With Key Speakers:
Founder of BoP Global
Network, Co-author of
“Fortune at the Bottom
of the Pyramid”
Global Managing Partner
(TTC) and India Lead,
By This event we aim to:
By This event we aim to:
1) Provide a comprehensive one-stop venue to engage, connect, innovate, and accelerate partnerships to bring affordable, sustainable products and services to reach the 4 billon customers who make up the bottom of the pyramid.
2) Discuss key BoP issues that are important to investors, entrepreneurs, businesses and government agencies, and recommend the way forward to stimulate new product creation, provide quality services and solutions to the poor as well as promote investor interest in the market.
3) Profile the work of NGOs, foundations, institutions, development banks, corporates, and social enterprises who help improve the quality of life for those in need to attract potential partners, donors and investors and foster a conducive environment for multi-sector collaborations.
Participants / Exhibitors profile:
Vertical cross-section spanning various industries: ICT, Food & Nutrition, Energy & Utilities, Environmental Management, Water & Sanitation, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Low Cost Housing Financial Institutions, Charity Foundations, Government & NGOs, Academic & Research Institutes etc.
Reasons to participate:
Increase brand awareness
- Open up new market opportunities for your products and services
- Network and collaborate with multiple sectors and industries
- Showcase your company’s CSR projects and initiatives
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainable development
- Share your CSR solutions and build awareness
- Share knowledge, address challenges and explore partnerships
- Foster sustainable solutions that could impact millions of lives
Let's change the world co-creating it together!
When & Where
Institute of Technical Education, Central College
2 Ang Mo Kio Drive
Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 08:30 - Thursday, 22 September 2016 at 23:30 (Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time)
Add to my calendar
BoP Hub Organization
BoP Hub was established in 2011 with a vision to design business to end poverty. A Singapore-based business accelerator platform, our mission is to catalyse and strengthen cross-sector collaboration and participation in social entrepreneurship. To that end, BoP Hub serves as a gateway for business ventures, technologists, and manufacturers to access BoP markets. We work to bundle and weave products with distribution, logistics, economies of scale, public policy, design, and technology in order to complete the supply chain and more effectively deliver much needed goods and services to consumers at the base of the pyramid.