Actions and Detail Panel
Hands-on Bread loaves and Bread Buns
Sat 1 October 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM SGT
What you will learn:
- 2 types of bread recipes
- Machine kneading of dough + hand-finish dough to window-pane stage
- Hand-shaping of loaf bread
- Hand-shaping of 3 different buns with fillings
What you will prepare:
- 1 loaf of bread for every 2 participants
- Assorted buns
What the fee includes:
- Ingredients for the class
- Use of kitchen equipment
- Containers for bringing bread home
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to ingredients.
- Demonstration by Chef Diana Gale.
- Interactive hands-on baking session.
Participants are to bring their own pens for the class if they wish to take notes. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on recipe.
The maximum class size is 12. Classes will start with a minimum of 8 participants. Fees paid are non-refundable, and in the event a participant is absent for a workshop, no make-ups will be conducted. Fees paid cannot be transferred to another workshop. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. Participants will be informed via email and all monies paid will be refunded.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
The Domestic Goddess Wannabe reserves the copyrights of any videos and photography taken in class for future promotional purposes, without any prior notice.