Integrated BIM Masterclass Series: Core Principals of BIM
Tuesday, 8 November 2016 from 09:00 to 18:00 (SGT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BIM has been implemented in many organisations but underutilised with no document of results. How can you as professional set up your BIM project for success? And how can an organisation find success with BIM with concrete evidence?
Core Principles of BIM: People, Process, and Technology is the first part of Integrated BIM Masterclass series developed to guide your journey towards BIM adoption and implementation success. The course will provide you with a fundamental grounding on BIM to be able to outline and deliver successful BIM projects. You will also benefit from lessons learned and sharing of best practices coming from operation experience to get you started right with BIM.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- Explain what is BIM and its benefits in the organisation’s efficiency and productivity.
- State BIM philosophy, tools and process available.
- Explain concepts of BIM implementation within an architectural, engineering, construction, and drafting office environment.
- Define the lifecycle of BIM during concept, design, construction, and operations.
- Describe the importance of embedding building design data to produce effective model.
- Explain continuous training implications related to BIM Implementation
Who Should Attend?
- Architects , Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Builders and Contractors, Developers
- Anyone who wants to know what BIM is all about, its capability and the required preparation for adoption
Save This Event
When & Where
RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) accredits 118,000 professionals and any individual or firm registered with RICS is subject to our quality assurance.
Our members are recognised by the designation after their name: MRICS (Member), FRICS (Fellow) and AssocRICS (Associate).
Members with the designation MRICS or FRICS are known as chartered surveyors.
We regulate and promote the profession; maintain the highest educational and professional standards; protect clients and consumers via a strict code of ethics; and provide impartial advice and guidance.