Give your career a boost!
Strategic management is a must-have skill in our highly competitive business environment. You'll learn how you think strategically and manage your businesses and projects proactively and innovatively.
This is an approved SkillsFuture Credit Course.
This programme is designed to help leaders and key personnel in organisations formulate effective strategies at work. It is a highly practical course working with live cases that is relevant to the participants’ organisational needs.
Those attending will leave with a much greater understanding of the strategic thinking process and will be equipped with a range of tools and techniques they can use to help them think strategically.
At the end of the course, each group will be able to present actionable strategies and implementation roadmaps for current or new projects to their senior leadership team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Employees from Civil Service and Public Administration, Startups, SME and Corporations who have a key role in developing a business strategy
- Anyone who is in support functions who need to work alongside business development and wants to add value
- Employees or middle managers who are expected to support or contribute to the strategy of their organisation
- The programme enable an organisation to attend together and they can learn whilst making real progress on their strategy
- IMPORTANT: Minimum educational requirement is a university degree.
This 8 hour programme is designed to be fast paced and practical.
This interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, discussions and brainstorming exercises. Participants are encouraged to bring their real-life ideas, projects, goals, and problems to the class for discussions and ideas generation.
Short case studies, as well as real cases from their organisation, will be used to reinforce learning through practice. Participants will create practical roadmaps for new or current strategies that is relevant for their organisational needs.
It is common for participants to return to work with some great ideas and suggestions.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to complete the following key tasks:
- Be change agents and be able to identify opportunities and create successful strategies for organisational improvement.
- Be able to use our strategic frameworks and toolkits to direct organisational strategies and set targets.
- Be able to develop and drive organisational vision, mission and values.
- Be able to direct and review organisational analysis
- Have greater confidence in their ability to drive and/or contribute to the strategic agenda.
- Have improved capability in presenting a business case.
SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT CLAIM
Singaporeans aged 25 years old and above are eligible for SkillsFuture Credit which can be used to offset course fees. For more information, please refer to www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
If you are submitting a claim before Course Start Date, you will be able to choose to pay the credit to Training Provider or to yourself.
If you are submitting a claim after Course Start Date, you will only be able to pay the credit to yourself.
STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Students with disabilities are required to inform Millennial Consulting of accommodation needs 3 weeks before the course commencement date without failure. If a student with a disability chooses NOT to take advantage of any accommodation and chooses to sit for the written assessment without accommodation, a petition for relief may not be filed after the assessment is complete.