You do not need a basic clicking training. You do not need to spend a day being told how your website should be designed. Let us take you on a hands-on practical journey to create a website that isn’t just functional and effective at generating business but also one that is SEO-friendly to generate traffic, all in just two days.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
(1) Create a basic Website
(2) Create, Manage & Optimize an E-Commerce Site
(3) Understand the Principles of SEO and apply them to your website
(A) Website Creation
- Domains & Hosting (Choosing a domain & Setting up DNS)
- Installing Wordpress
- Themes, Plugins & Widgets
- Content Management (Pages, Posts, Permalinks, Text, Weblinks & Media)
- Website Navigation (Redirects, Header/Footer Scripts, Line Breaks, Contact Pages & Menus)
(B) E-Commerce Site
- The Complete Sales Funnel (Cloaking Links, Tracking visitors and sales, Split testing, Backing up your blog, Email services, Alignment)
- User Management (Creating & Adding Users, Tools, Settings & Running Updates)
-Setting up E-commerce (WooCommerce Vs Shopify)
(C) Website SEO
- What is On-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- Building Google preferred web structure
- Google heading priorities (e.g. H1. H2, H3)
- SEO Link strategies – Internal, External, and Permalinks
- Understanding Google meta tag and meta description
- How to expand On-page optimization through blogging
- Tracking of competitors On-Page SEO strategies
BLENDED LEARNING 24/7 Complimentary Online Access to Wordpress courses on our Online Academy worth over $150, Over 100 minutes of Step By Step Training Videos, Mind Maps and Cheat Sheets.
OVER $1,000 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
Certification of Completion By Conversion Hub Marketing - A SPH Associate Company
FREE Google Account Setup Voucher by Google’s Adwords Specialist worth $500
FREE $75 Google AdWords coupon (T&Cs apply) Exclusive discounts for digital marketing services worth up to $500
2 Resource guides worth $199
Exclusive discounts for Conversion Hub Academy worth $299 (access to over 30 online courses)
Disclaimer : Coupon use subjected to Google Coupon’s Terms & Condition. All printing will be done in black and white.
Fees & Funding
Group Discounts Available.
“I am a IT professional specializing in WordPress development. A lot of customers are asking me for internet marketing services. I am still a beginner at internet marketing so I’m speaking from that perspective but the lessons are easy to follow and understand. The content is expertly organized and contains fantastic, easy to implement actions to increase a website’s online presence. I can’t wait to up my business my offering internet marketing services.”
ChoonHong, Founder of Mimzo Solutions
“I’m fairly new to internet marketing and so I deeply appreciate the detail explanations given during the course. I also like the PDF downloads, as whenever I started to feel a little overwhelmed with all the new information, I can easily print out the materials to go back through it at a later date. It is a great course at an affordable price. Thank you! ”
Henry Seah, Founder sgCarMart
“I love the practical hands on how to do marketing. I work with agencies a lot during the course of my work and understanding these internet marketing basics allow me to better communicate with them.”
Linda Teo, Head of Marketing
1. Where can I contact you for any questions?
Drop us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I get to the venue & where can I park?
Our address is 61 Ubi Ave 2, Singapore 408898. Parking is available at the venue. The nearest MRTs are MacPherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (East-West Line).
3. Will my venue change?
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email & SMS (if you have left your number during registration).
4. Are tickets refundable or transferrable?
Yes, tickets are transferrable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a one year expiry for the period for transfer.
5. Do I need to print my ticket for the event?
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
6. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.
When & Where
61 Abi Ave 2, #07-07
Conversion Hub is a Google Adwords Certified Partner and a S6 Gebiz Government approved vendor for projects up to $3,000,000. We are an award winning agency and the digital advisor to the Direct Marketing Association of Singapore.
Some of the government and private companies that we have worked with include SMU, NUS, MIT, NHB, Singapore Pools, Prime Minister Office, Mindef, SingTel, HDB, Sentosa and many more.