Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Minecraft Coding Junior (8 – 11 year -olds)
- Dec 2016: 21 – 23, 28 – 30 Dec 2016 (Wed – Fri, Wed – Fri) 10:00 – 16:00
Minecraft Coding Intensive (12 – 14 year-olds)
- Oct - Nov 2016: 24 Oct – 4 Nov 2016 (10 weekdays over 2 weeks) 15:30 – 18:30
- Nov 2016: 7 – 18 Nov 2016 (10 weekdays over 2 weeks) 15:30 – 18:30
* When registering, please select the intake name in bold e.g. Dec 2016. Your registration requires a course deposit of S$ 200.
What is the Minecraft Coding Intensive?
Who is this for?
- Minecraft Coding Intensive: 12 – 14 year-olds without coding experience
- Minecraft Coding Junior: 8 – 11 year-olds who are graduates of Game Programming Bootcamp (Apprentice and Explorer)
What do students gain?
A tonne of new knowledge, useful skills, and thinking capacity. Specifically:
- Understanding what programming is
- Project design, storyboarding and development on Scratch
- Minecraft server administration
- Minecraft modding
- Understanding fundamental programming concepts
- Applying concepts to design of Minecraft mod
- Coding a game within Minecraft
- Insight to math usage in games. If you like math, you will see it in action. If you dislike math, it will suddenly appear more interesting to you.
- …and other intangible technical knowledge, engineering mindset and personal values
Minecraft coding pack
Participants will get a coding pack with course workbook, related reading materials and items. Participants earn themselves a certificate upon graduation.
Usual: S$ 1,440 (inclusive of S$ 200 deposit)
Ealy bird: $ 1,187 (inclusive of S$ 200 deposit)
* Early bird tuition applies for registrations with deposits made two weeks before the first class on the respective intakes.
Can students below 12 years old participate in Minecraft Coding Intensive?
Yes, if the student has had sufficient coding and/or robotics experience. Otherwise, you may enrol in The Kid Coders Game Programming Bootcamp (both Apprentice and Explorer) and do the Minecraft Coding Junior. This gives the student a progressive learning experience from coding beginner to a Minecraft coder. Please contact us so we may advice you personally.
Can I use Minecraft Pocket Edition for this course?
No, you can not. Please obtain a desktop version for this course. You may get it from the official Minecraft website
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?