Sales Have Ended
NEA Environment Champions Workshop Series 2016 - Project Management
Day 1: 30 September 2016, Friday (9.00am to 5.30pm)
Day 2: 3 October 2016, Monday (3.00pm to 6.00pm) - 0.5 day Site Visit, Optional
This 1.5-day workshop focuses on practical training in project management that helps new ECs to conceptualise, manage and publicise environmental programmes for their organisations. Interactive group work will be conducted for participants to practise soft skills (e.g. brainstorming, ideas pitching and public speaking etc.). Participants also gain further insights through the educational site visit and sharing sessions by veteran NGO and corporate partners of NEA.
How participants will benefit from this workshop
- Master tools and techniques to plan, track and complete an eco-project effectively.
- Obtain buy-in and support from various stakeholders.
- Visit a waste-to-energy incineration plant to understand how energy is generated from waste.
- Understand the potential risks and possible solution.
- Gain environmental knowledge from experts.
- Develop a project plan that you can roll out immediately.
Workshop is complimentary and only open to corporate & NGO representatives. Terms and Conditions apply. Application is subjected to approval from NEA.