Mind Stretcher invites you to our Open House this 12 November for a time of learning!
Knowledge is Power
To aid you and your child in his or her Education Journey, it is important that parents empower themselves with in-depth knowledge of the examinations and learn strategies & skills to help their children improve. That is why we have carefully selected 12 engaging seminars to help parents of all ages find out how to help their children overcome the surging swells of the rough learning ocean in order to reach new land and score in their examinations!Save up to $200 on our Premium Workshops* when you sign up for our seminars today! Limited seats available.
Seminars @ East Campus
Date: 12 Nov 2016
Venue: Tampines Junction 300 Tampines Avenue 5 #09-03/04 Singapore 529653
+65 6636 3810 / 6636 3890
Study SMART Seminar
10.00 a.m. - 10.45 a.m.
Learn 6 Strategies to make studying more effective
Discover the best revision schedule that saves time, and maximises learning
Discover why you shouldn’t listen to music while studying
Passion x Purpose = Impressive Secondary School Portfolio
11.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Standing out amongst one's peers
Excelling beyond the academics
The ideal secondary school portfolio
XHL Secondary - In-Depth Analysis of 2016 O-Level Chinese and Higher Chinese exam papers
· 1.00 p.m. – 1.45 p.m.
· Latest changes in O-Level Chinese and Higher Chinese examination components
· Detailed analysis of the requirements of the new format
· Practical tips and strategies for exam preparation
Primary Mathematics - Latest Examination Question Trends in the PSLE Maths Paper
· 2.00 p.m. - 2.45 p.m.
· Analysis and solutions of the latest PSLE Mathematics questions
· Trends of the types of PSLE Mathematics questions in recent years
· Expert tips on preparation for excelling for PSLE Mathematics
Primary Science - Translating Science Concepts into Top Scoring PSLE Examination Answers
· 3.00 p.m. - 3.45 p.m.
· Analysis of the requirements of new PSLE format with emphasis on Open-Ended Questions
· Expert tips to bridge gaps between concepts and answers
· Specific techniques to tackle and excel in Open-Ended Questions
Transition to Secondary English - Overcoming the hurdles
· 4.00 p.m - 4.45 p.m.
· Key differences between Primary and Secondary English questions
· Challenges students faced during English examination
· Expert tips and strategies in excelling O-Level English syllabus 1128 examination
Sign up today at all Mind Stretcher Centres or via Eventbrite!
See you there!