Mind Stretcher invites you to our Open House this 5 November for a time of learning!
Knowledge is PowerTo aid you and your child in his or her Education Journey, it is important that parents empower themselves with in-depth knowledge of the examinations and learn strategies & skills to help their children improve. That is why we have carefully selected 12 engaging seminars to help parents of all ages find out how to help their children overcome the surging swells of the rough learning ocean in order to reach new land and score in their examinations!Limited seats available.Seminars @ West CampusDate: 5 Nov 2016
321 Clementi Avenue 3 #03-01 Singapore 129905
+65 6684 0060 / 6684 0050
How the New PSLE Grading System will affect You and Your Child
- 10.00 a.m. - 10.45 a.m.
- Key differences between the current and new PSLE Grading System
- Insights on the shift of emphasis in the national primary school curriculum
- Map your strategy according to your child's strengths and weaknesses
Special Talk - Raising a President's Scholar
- 11.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
- What makes a precocious child?
- Nature vs nurture - can giftedness be trained?
- How to develop a child holistically?
Secondary Mathematics - Error-analysis Strategies for Secondary Maths Exam Papers
- 1.00 p.m. - 1.45 p.m.
- Strategies to Review Maths Exam Papers by Conducting Error Analysis
- Error analysis on error patterns to identify students' difficulties and misconceptions
- Steps to bridge gaps in learning to perform better in the examinations
- Expert tips on conquering difficulties and challenges in Mathematics
Primary English - Tackling the 3Cs of the PSLE English Paper
- 2.00 p.m. - 2.45 p.m.
- Expert tips on excelling in the 3 important components in the PSLE English Language Paper
- Key strategies for Cloze passage, Comprehension and Composition
- Practical tips and strategies for language learning at home
XHL Primary - Scoring Well in Video-based Oral exam in PSLE Chinese
- 3.00 p.m. - 3.45 p.m.
- Tips on excelling in the new 2017 PSLE Chinese Oral Examination format on Video-based stimulus
- Analysis on the requirements and difficulties of the new format
- Practical tips and strategies for preparation at home
Secondary Science - Bridging the Gap between Lower Secondary Science and Upper Secondary Science
- 4.00 p.m. - 4.45 p.m.
- Differences between Lower and Upper Secondary Science syllabus
- Analysis of challenging concepts of Lower Secondary Science topics
- Key strategies to bridge learning gaps successfully to build confidence in Science