PhillipCapital has assisted our professionals to deliver an extroadinary experience to their clients. By tapping on our comprehensive suite of products and services, our professionals have made a difference to our clients' lives.
Opportunities know no boundaries, be your own boss and kick-start your entrepreneurial journey with PhillipCapital. Join us to explore the career of a Phillip Investment Professional at PhillipCapital.
1. Find out what a Phillip Investment Professional career entails and whether this career is for you.
2. Learn about PhillipCapital’s multi-licenses, multi-products, multi-markets and multi-platforms.
3. Hear what PhillipCapital has to offer with our comprehensive suite of products and services to achieve your clients’ financial goals.
4. Discover how PhillipCapital can help you succeed in your business!
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum Education Qualification:
- Full ‘A’ levels or
- Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Possess sound financial solvency
- Service-oriented and willing to go the extra mile for clients
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful, able to manage your own business independently
- Able to manage a portfolio of clients
- Date: 24 Apr 2017 (Monday)
- Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Venue: Raffles City Tower, Level 7 Seminar Room
- Limited seats available. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Raffles City Tower is above City Hall MRT (Exit A).
Please use the Raffles City Tower (North Bridge Road) visitor entrance. Collect a temporary access card to the office building from the lobby.
To arrange an interview, drop us an email with your resume to email@example.com For further enquiries, you may also contact us at said email. We will get back to you shortly.
Save This Event
Raffles City Tower, Level 7, Seminar Room
Since 1975, the PhillipCapital network has grown into an integrated Asian financial house with a global presence that offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail and high net worth individuals, family offices, corporate and institutional customers.
Our comprehensive suite of financial products and services includes broking in securities, futures, foreign exchange, bonds, precious metals and commodities, unit trusts, contracts for difference, exchange traded funds; fund management, managed accounts, insurance planning, regular savings plan, investment research, equity financing and property consultancy*. Institutions can also benefit from our corporate finance and advisory services as well as information technology solutions.
With more than 3,500 employees and over 900,000 clients worldwide, our assets under custody/management totals to more than USD 24 Billion with shareholders' funds in excess of USD 1 Billion.
PhillipCapital (with headquarters in Singapore) operates in the financial hubs of 16 countries, including offices in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, UAE, UK, France, Turkey and USA.