Actions and Detail Panel
Secret Walks In Vatican Neighbourhood & Aperitivo
Sat 3 December 2016, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM CET
Walk with us this weekend and discover new historical facts and cultural sights in Vatican Rome, then followed by anaperitivo in a private garden of a local chef.
Immerse in the world of Rome together with other expats and travelers.
We will be taking you through the ancient street of Vatican with a
free storytelling guided tour experience starting at 4.00PM
After that, we will go to Alessandro's private residence
near the Vatican city for a break and aperitivo session.
During the event, you will get to
- Enjoy Vatican like a local.
- Meet new friends and travel partners.
- Take the hassle and stress out and enjoy discovering new knowledge of Rome.
- Learn about Vatican, its food culture, and the fascinating role food plays in the world.
- Practice [or learn your first few native words with our local guides and pick up some Roman slang at the same time.
- Have an aperitivo, in a super friendly group setting.
- Entry includes all food and drink[s] plus a private guide.