San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
At this workshop you’ll learn speed reading and memory techniques that we have refined and enhanced over years. You can expect significant improvements quickly. You’ll double or better your reading speed and experience memory improvements of up to 1200%, in as little as a day. Soundway’s custom built systems will show you how your reading speed, comprehension and memory improve steadily as the workshop progresses. Nothing is left to guesswork.
A. Speed Reading
- The 5 Common Reading Misconceptions.
- Effective Reading vs Speed Reading.
- Reading and the Brain.
- Speed and Comprehension Tests.
- Get Your Reading Speed Profile.
- Expand Your Peripheral Vision.
- Change Gears Effortlessly, Depending on What You Are Reading.
- Tools to Help You Read Faster.
- Speed Reading on Computers and Other Digital Devises.
- Pre-Reading, Skimming & Scanning Techniques.
- Exercises to Relax and Rejuvenate Your Eyes.
- The Science of Memory: How We Remember.
- 3 Powerful Memory Techniques.
- The Soundway Study-Store-Recall System.
- 10 Quick Remember Techniques to Keep Handy.
- How to Unclutter Your Brain – FAST.
Jessica Dang is a Senior Consultant & Global Head of Training with the Soundway Learning Group. She has developed over 300 workshops and learning events for children, parents, educators, executives & other adults. Jessica is the creator of Soundway’s Chaos & Mayhem Learning System. She is a long time proponent of making learning fun, engaging and hands-on. Her workshops and learning events have been attended by over 300 000 participants. Jessica was recently selected to participate in the prestigious Certified Workplace Learning Specialist program.
Cancellation of Workshop, Withdrawals & Substitution
The workshop can be cancelled or postponed two weeks before the workshop date if the minimum number of participants is not met. Participants will be fully refunded for workshops cancelled by us.
Participants who are unable to attend a workshop they have registered for are to inform us of the reason two weeks before the workshop date. They will be fully refunded in the event of extenuating and mitigating circumstances (E.g. illness, bereavement, accidents) .
Those who inform us later than two weeks before the workshop date will receive a 50 % refund. Participants can also opt to attend another course at the same value within the same year.
Upon registration, you are deemed to have read and understood the cancellation, withdrawal and substitution policy and accept the terms contained therein.
For enquiries, please contact ALAP staff:
Prema: 6848 8297
Judi: 6848 8295