Actions and Detail Panel
T.I.D.E.S (Technology, Institutional Change, Demographics, Environment, Soc...
Wed 12 October 2016, 15:00 – 17:00 Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Full workshop title: T.I.D.E.S (Technology, Institutional Change, Demographics, Environment, Societal Values) of Disruptive Change
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
A key area of insight for any organisation and senior leadership is “what’s next?” The future is not something that is going to happen but something that is happening all the time and all around us. While some organisations use their strategy departments to determine what the future holds, there is an approach that ensures a common ‘framework and language’ can be created to get more people thinking about what is over the horizon, what is means to individuals, organisations, opportunities, challenges and what we should stop doing, start doing and do differently!
This workshop is designed to provide insights into five disruptive forces of T.I.D.E.S. Examine the question on “What does the future hold for you and your organisation?” Horizon scanning is not about able to predict the future. It is about being able to have the knowledge, insights and intelligence to create scenarios for you and your organisation. There are no “crystal balls” to be gazed into or taking the word self-styled “future experts” to create a vision for tomorrow and beyond. The framework will help you and your organisation analyse your approach and adapt on an ongoing basis, and develop a strategic responsiveness at all levels of your organisation.
- Better understand the drivers of change and the volatility, complexity and unpredictability of external markets
- Understand the principles of horizon scanning and scenario planning
- Utilise these principles to develop a framework and language to make sense of complexity
- Understand the implications of change on you and your business
- Develop a plan for navigating change for the benefit of you and your business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and senior directors of SMEs challenged with ensuring the future growth and sustainability of their business.
- Anybody directly involved or interested in strategic ‘future’ planning.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr Dil Sidhu
Chief External Officer & Managing Director of Executive Education
Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester
- Dil Sidhu is responsible for key commercial relationships and stakeholder engagement activities with private, public and third sector organisations. Executive Education, consultancy and sponsorship services also fall under his direction.
- Dil has a rich and varied set of experiences gained from the retail, government and professional services sectors. Previous roles have included National Director, Business Restructuring at BDO LLP; Director roles at Dixons and Argos, and Director of Custom Corporate, Executive Education at London Business School.
- A self-confessed life student, Dil has successfully completed three Master’s degrees and is an alumnus of London Business School and Harvard University. He has taught on executive education and MBA programmes since 2005 at 22 colleges and Universities around the world including Alliance Manchester Business School, London Business School, London School of Economics and Oxford Säid Business School.
The organisations that have benefitted from this presentation in the past include: AstraZeneca, SAB Miller, KPMG, PwC, EY, SpecSavers, CitiGroup, Telenor, Linklaters, Nestle, Unilever, Google UK, The Financial Times, The Economist Group, Honda Europe, Lloyds Bank (Private Wealth), Northern PowerGrid (a Berkshire Hathaway Company), SAP Brazil, Black & Decker USA.
If you require further information or assistance, please email us at email@example.com.