The first step in making an idea a reality is the hardest. This is why we are taking you through a 3-week very hands-on sprint to develop your idea, plan your user validation steps & create a prototype within the limits of your resources.
Come learn directly from practitioners. At UNFRAMED, we are a team of entrepreneurs ourselves with diverse skills and experiences in tech startups, social enterprises, running accelerator programs, product development, team management, fundraising and else. Everything you need to know to build a successful startup, we know and will inculcate to you, one step at a time.
Brace yourself to #beUNframed
To make the most out of the sprint and bring out change-maker in you, you are expected to be:
- Experimental with idea concepts and product features through rapid prototyping
- Embracing your role as a passionate change-maker though tailored coaching
- Connecting proactively with relevant stakeholders within the UNFRAMED community
The sprint is supposed to feel like a sprint - Everyone feels the intensity, together :)
Here is the outline of what's happening in the 3 weeks:
Dec 4: Full day workshop
- Identify purpose and product direction
- Define problem statement and core user experience
- Practise empathy in-class & derive immediate insights
- Understand user research methods for rapid objective validation
- Understand tools and methods for rapid prototyping
- Understand tools and methods for product development planning
- Create an executable user research & prototyping plan for first version prototype
Dec 12-17: Mid point retrospective (first come first serve 1-hour slots)
- Identify and discuss areas of improvement both on a product and team standpoint
- Discuss a more effective approach to planning and working as a team for second version prototype
Dec 22: Demo day
- Prototype showcase and sharing of learnings
- Get feedback from peers and selected experts
- Celebrate your small win of getting started together!
What are the expected outcomes?
By the end of the 3-week Sprint, you will have:
- Understanding of agile methodology and application to product development
- Tips and resources to build quick prototypes for product validation
- Clear execution plan for next iteration
What are the support and resources provided after the Sprint?
Congrats! After this first step, your journey as an entrepreneur is started! The good news is that you'll never be alone anymore. After the course, all participants will have access to UNFRAMED's support for a period of 6 months. This includes 1 complimentary seat to a workshop of your choice (among 12 startup topics), exclusive invitations to networking events and talks by industry experts, and simply be part of the UNFRAMED community of entrepreneurs and change makers!
Is this something for me?
If it's not a HELL YEAH, then it's probably a no ;)
This sprint batch is open to anyone who is passionate enough about making their idea a reality. Having a team (or a passionate friend tagging along) is always a sign that your idea is worthwhile pursuing. We do not encourage solopreneurship - nobody enjoys a lonely journey.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up NOW! Every sprint batch is limited to 20 seats.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
- Vivian Greene
Share with friends