Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding Skin Sensitivity from Scratch with Experts
Sat 15 April 2017, 13:30 – 17:00 SGT
Gain valuable knowledge on managing dry, irritated, sensitive skin from Physiogel's 'Understanding Skin Sensitivity from Scratch with Experts' workshop. Tune in as our panel of medical experts - Dr. Eileen Tan, Dr. Colin Theng, and our Guardian Pharmacist Ms. Cassandra Chua come together to give us better understanding of:
- Causes of skin sensitivity and itch
- Skin eczema: Triggers and management
- Myths of eczema busted
Tea reception is provided. Furthermore, participants will receive goodie bags worth $80 and enjoy exciting product offers and promotions at the workshop!
Registration starts at 1:30pm.
Admission tickets available at Guardian* cashier counters and physiogel.eventbrite.sg.
*Participating Guardian outlets:
Takashimaya S.C., Bedok Mall, Bugis Junction, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Causeway Point, Century Square, Clementi Mall, Compass One, Great World City, Holland Shopping Centre, Hougang Blk205, IMM, Ion Orchard, JEM, Junction 8, Jurong Point, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Northpoint, Novena Square, Paragon, Parkway Parade, Raffles City, Raffles Place MRT, Serangoon Nex, Tampines Mall, Toa Payoh Blk190, United Square, Vivo City, Waterway Point and West Mall
Terms & Conditions:
- To participate in Understanding Skin Sensitivity from Scratch with Experts Event (“Event”) to be held at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre at the date of 15 April 2017, tickets should be purchased at participating Guardian Health & Beauty outlets or online via website https://physiogel.eventbrite.sg. The printed e-tickets must be presented at the registration counter for entry. Tickets are non-refundable and not transferrable.
- Children occupying own seats will be charged the full ticket cost.
- The participants will receive tea reception and a free goodie bag with GSK oral care and/or nutrition and/or skin care products. These items are not exchangeable or convertible to cash.
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its group companies (“GSK”) and GSK’s respective authorized agents and service providers will be taking photographs and recordings at the Event for publicity purposes. By attending the Event, you consent to the use of your photograph and video for publicity purposes, which may be published or broadcasted by GSK and/or its authorized agents and/or service providers’ on websites and social media.
- All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form during the Event shall be the sole property of GSK. GSK, its subsidiaries, associates, directors, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and/or liability that may arise from the use of these interviews, quotes, recordings, articles, photographs, videotapes, audio or films, and/or any reproductions of same in any form for publicity purposes.
- By providing your name and your e-mail (your personal information), you understand and accept without condition that GSK may record, process and/or transfer your personal information for sending you communications about Physiogel product range including promotional offers, newsletters and requests for feedback. The collection and use of personal data is by GSK. Guardian Health & Beauty is not responsible in any way for the personal data collected.
- GlaxoSmithKline reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.