San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Rhemaworks International proudly presents another quality lecture and workshop on Multi-Generational Psychotraumatology facilitated by Germany’s Prof Dr Franz Ruppert for the first time in Singapore and Asia!
Come, join us for any/both events:
1. Evening Public lecture on the 3 September 2015: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
2. 3 days workshop – 4, 5 & 6 September 2015: 10am – 7pm daily.
** For time and details of the event, scroll all the way to the end.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Franz Ruppert
Professor Dr Franz Ruppert is Professor of Psychology at the University of Applied Sciences in Munich, Germany. He gained his PhD in Work and Organisational Psychology at the Technical University of Munich in 1985.
Forming a Theoretical Framework
Since 1995 he has focused on psychotherapeutic work, and specifically on the causes of psychosis, schizophrenia and other form of severe mental illness. In order to gain a better understanding of such disorders, he has combined his practical experiences with his interest in bonding and attachment theories and modern trauma work. This has led to the forming of his theoretical framework of Multigenerational Psychotraumatology (MPT).
Unique way of working with Traumas
Over the past 15 years Dr Ruppert has developed a unique way of working with Constellation of the Intention to reveal and resolve the hidden dynamics and effects of transgenerational trauma. It is a method that offers an understanding of the impact that trauma may have, not only on the individual concerned but also on the whole family system through many generations.
Dr Ruppert is much in demand as a lecturer and facilitator in Germany and many other countries. He dedicates his psychotherapeutic work to furthering his insights into the deeper transgenerational effects of trauma in different cultures, and researching his methodology to come to a better understanding of its powerful effects.
Dr Ruppert is also the author of several books. Publications translated into English and Norwegian include:
- Trauma, Bonding and Family Constellations: Understanding and Healing Injuries of the Soul (2008, Green Balloon Publishing, UK)
- Forstå dine sår i sjelen. Traumer, tilknytning og familiekonstellasjoner (norsk utgave 2013, Flux)
- Splits in the Soul: Integrating Traumatic Experiences (2011, Green Balloon Publishing, UK).
- Symbiosis and Autonomy: Symbiotic Trauma – Love Beyond Entanglement (2012, Green Balloon Publishing, UK). Symbiose og Autonomi: Symbiosetraumer og kjærligheten bortenfor innvikling (norsk utgave 2012, Hellinger Instituttet i Norge)
- Trauma, Fear and Love (to be published in English by Green Balloon Publishing, UK)
- Traumer, frykt og kjærlighet (norsk utgave 2013, Hellinger Instituttet i Norge).
What is trauma?
Trauma means ‘scare/wound’, and physically traumas after accidents e.g. car accidents are usually well taken care of by the medical staff at hospitals, the more hidden effect of physical traumas, the emotional trauma, gets less attention in the medical treatment. Usually when we talk about trauma what comes to our minds are natural disasters, accidents by car or plane or violence among human beings.
Trauma means (Ruppert 2012):
- A situation which is extremely threatening and overwhelming for a person
- Internal experience of this situation, which begins with an extreme stress reaction, in a split second activates all possible physical and mental reactions and subsequently leads to a sudden cessation of these activities (state of shock, freezing, etc.) so that death does not result from over-stimulation of the whole physio-psychological system.
- The short, medium and long-term consequences that result from this inundation and the attempts to stop the over-stimulation.
The more hidden traumas that come from people we love and those who take care of us are less known and talked about. These traumas are called ‘Trauma of Love’ which is best illustrated in the following ways:
- Inherited trauma from our parents and their family lineage, transferred through the attachment process between parents and child, and has its effect in several generations.
- Primal trauma, i.e. happen very early in our lives (peri-pre and post natal trauma) and interrupts our relationships, these traumas area also a result from the attachment process between the child and its parents.
The effect of these two types of trauma are usually hidden in our unconscious mind and from there goes into our tissue and our emotionally life, steers how we feel and how we interact with others. And the even more hidden traumas, i.e. the inherited trauma, primal trauma, and the trauma of love, there is traditionally lesser knowledge about them.
The psyche's way of coping with any forms of trauma in order to survive is to split into three parts:
- The traumatised part
- The survival part
- The healthy part
Every part has its differentiated characteristics (Ruppert 2012) and influences our relationships and will be elaborated during the evening lecture.
Multigenerational and early trauma
In everyday life this means that being born into a family where our parents or grandparents have experienced something traumatic, like an accident, a war or losing a child (either given away for adoption, sold or died early) gives us a possibility that we have inherited the trauma memories/pictures and emotions from these ancestors.
Very often it may not be something tragic – it can simply be our previous generations’ emotional state like anger, sadness, fear, insecurity, etc. These will affect us in the same way as if it was we ourselves who had the experience, and our psyche will develop as if it was we who had the experience. It is also interesting to note that research has shown that emotions are being carried forward from one generation to another through our DNA.
Healthy relationships versus Unhealthy relationships
We will discover how does developing a healthy autonomy helps us to build healthy relationships.
The ‘Constellation of the Intention’ (COI) method is an effective process to reveal what is deeply hidden in a conflicted relationship with people, money and success and it shows us how we can transform this.
After the talk you will be able to:
- Understand the hidden dynamics of a Conflicted relationship
- Identify what is the trauma behind every issue, problem, struggle and health condition
- Understand in what ways we were traumatised as a child even before our birth, when we were in the mother's womb
- Find effective ways to resolve past and multi-generational traumas
- Realise the importance of freedom from our stuck states so that our future generations do not need to walk in similar cycles.
For more details, please contact Christine @ 96803537
Details for workshop:
Date: 4 – 6 September 2015
Time: 10am – 7pm for workshop
Venue: 190 Keng Lee Road, Chui Huay Lim Teochew Club
Details for the evening Lecture:
Date: 3 September 2015
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Venue: 190 Keng Lee Road, Chui Huay Lim Teochew Club - level 3
IMPORTANT: Kindly show the Eventbrite payment confirmation on your phone at the venue.
When & Where
System of the Heart Community
System of the Heart - First founded in 31 Dec 2004 by Raymond Foong & Christine Foong-Wong with the key intention of delivering quality self- discovery workshops and coaching to adults and children in order to improve the following areas: Career ( using Harrison Innerview Assessment), Business mindset , Business Partners Conflict resolution, Couple Relationships , Parenting and Personal Confidence, family relationship conflicts and emotional,psychological and physical health.
System of the heart community was then formed in 2013 by a group of committed individuals who are also facilitators, therapists, coaches and professionals :
Gerard Goh, Judy Ho, Harry Lee, Lui Jia Huey, Wayne Carpenter, Ida Abdullah, Rebecca Lee, Lim Seh Leng & Adrian Oey
Together in one voice and one hear,t, the team organises and supports workshops, coaching and trainings about the very essence of the heart! It reveals to us the hidden and unconscious systems that governs our thoughts, beliefs, emotions and actions and is based mainly on Prof. Dr Franz Ruppert's Identity Theory .
Other than coaching and training, System of The Heart's main focus is to use Identity-centric facilitation works that can be carried out through individual private, public group and private group self-exploration sessions.
System of the Heart is the official social media platform and Rhemaworks International Pte Ltd is the officer organiser of and training centre for Prof Dr Franz Ruppert's IDENTITY THEORY and its method of intervention through Trainers' workshops and professional training in both Singapore and Asia.
Co-Founder of Rhemaworks International Pte Ltd:
Christine Foong-Wong (Ms)
Co-Founder, head coach and trainer of Rhemaworks International since 2004, Christine has trained and coached more than 30,000 adults in the last 15 years. She is very passionate about life transformational trainings and workshops. Her coaching and training sessions are highly experiential and it leaves deep impacts in everyone's lives, and has enabled many thousands to discover their true identities.
Christine started facilitating Psychotherapy works since 5 years ago and has been facilitating Identity - Centric workshops, trainings and 1-1 sessions since 2013. She is personally ttrained by Professor Franz Ruppert (Germany), founder of Identity Therapy and his revolutionary and yet scientifically based "Intenton Method" that can support any individuals to find a claer resolution to any issues in our lives. She believes that this is the missing link in many issues and mysteries in the emotional, psychological, physical, relational and mental aspects of many.
Do feel free to access all her interview recordings with Prof. Franz Ruppert on how childhood psychological traumas affects both adutls and children on a practical level.
Also feel free to access other related articles, data and research on this topic as well as free talks and "LIKE" my page too : https://facebook.com/systemoftheheart