Effective marketing can mean everything for a small business. Never mind your team, product, or the problem(s) you solve. If you're not getting the right word out, or worse – not getting the word out at all – it can make all the difference between your sales, revenue, and hence, survival.
- Small businesses: Where to start, what to do, and what really works?
- 8 social media hacks for businesses
- Anticipating Digital 2017 and beyond – staying ahead of competition
- The importance of PR as part of brand trust and credibility
- Singapore’s media landscape
- The 6-Step formula to become a media darling
- Interactive panel: Online businesses – what should you look out for when marketing your business?
AGENDA (subject to change)
09:00am Registration and networking
09:15am Speaker 1: Kobe
10:15am Speaker 2: The Maven
11:15am Panel discussion: KOBE, The Maven, & Dragon Law
11:45am Networking till end
Suitable for: SME owners and Marketing Managers who want to grow their businesses with effective marketing strategies.
As this is a free event, no food and drinks will be provided.
Stay up-to-date with Dragon Law events by subscribing to our event page on Facebook.